Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Epsom , Surrey
My Client, based in Epsom, prides themselves on being highly technical and scrupulous in sourcing the finest candidates in the market, this is achieved through two strategies. First they have experts within the business that have strong technical backgrounds before coming into recruitment; secondly, they always emphasise on quality over quantity.
They truly value their relationships and are proud of their service. My Client has proven time and time again that they are highly adaptable and consistently deliver the highest quality of service.
How will you spend your days?
* Search for suitable candidates for current clients via headhunting methods and online job boards
* Qualify candidates for general registration purposes and against specific vacancies
* Make recommendations to consultants as to the suitability of candidates for specific vacancies
* Manage advertisement responses through initial screening and qualification
* Update candidate information and activity on international in-house recruitment database
* Network with candidates through multiple social media tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least a year in recruitment
- Personable, Hard working, Driven
- Someone looking for a career with set progression
Who are you?
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with Candidates, Hiring Managers and Stakeholders
- Have previous recruitment experience, ideally within the IT sector
- You will be well organised
- Able to multi-task
So why apply?
- Highly rewarding compensation package and commission structure;
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing sector;
- A rewarding and fun environment;
- In-depth ongoing training & professional development;
- Quarterly incentives
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Bath / Bristol , Essex , Kent , Hampshire, Berkshire and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Rachael Wisdom to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (Wisdom Rec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultants , Senior Recruitment Consultants , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultants , Principle Consultants , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultants , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'