Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across the region.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing the Financial Services Division
- Building Candidate network within the sectors.
- Subject Matter Expert on your particular vertical, presenting to colleagues regularly to give insight into your vertical
- Attend industry conferences, being on top of developments in your vertical and the industry as a whole
- Proven success within the recruitment industry for a minimum of 18 months
- Recruitment experience in a professional services sector
- Be able to evidence a successful recruitment track record as a recruitment consultant
- Tailored Career Progression
- Career Training & Development Plan
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Promote international moves
- Access to a large international client base
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Private Healthcare, Major Dental Care Cover, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Eyecare scheme, Flexible working hours etc…
- Great working culture with all the latest Tech Tools including AI to be successful
If you are interested in this role please contact Paul Reid @ Permanent People in today to discuss this Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancy!
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'