Procure Recruitment Group Ltd, a business led with fifteen years direct industry experience is expanding.
PRG has been formed with the clear goal of delivering the best. Our ethos is simple, we deliver the highest quality, ethical and dedicated service to clients and candidates to ensure we guarantee the right match for all parties.
The successful senior recruitment consultant, along with the team, will be at the heart of everything we do. PRG is an owner managed business where everyone is hands on with all aspects of the business from business development, candidate sourcing and account management. It's a demanding yet fun and exciting role for a recruitment professional who wants to work within a genuinely unique business.
We are searching for a commercially astute, effective, motivated and high achieving Senior Recruitment Consultant to win and account manage a portfolio of clients within one of our defined specialisms. The succesful candiates(s) will be tasked with building and developing their own team within their specialism so future leaders should apply.
Our specialist recruitment markets include -
- Supply Chain
- Qualified, part and non-qualified finance
- Office professional
The role will involve the following -
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new accounts
- Marketing PRG to and engaging with businesses within a defined specialism area.
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key financial and business targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
- Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the client requirements
- Pro-actively marketing candidates within defined specialisms
- Implement appropriate applicant attraction campaigns using advertising methods such as social media and job sites.
- Manage the candidate database to propose new applicants to prospect clients
- Conduct the screening & interviewing of potential candidates
- Conduct regular service calls and meetings with the clients and candidates on placement to ensure complete satisfaction with the assignment and maximise retention.
The successful candidate will be determined and be hungry for success by nature and interested in developing a career within a forward thinking entrepreneurial business. Applicants should be able to demonstrate key business achievements and a passion for continuous improvement and personal development.
In turn Procure Recruitment Group Ltd will offer a competitive salary, an industry leading commission scheme, day to day ownership of a defined recruitment specialism and the oportunity to build, develop and nurture your own team. You will also secure the chance to build your career around an expert board of directors and leadership team. This is a great opportunity to build your part of a fresh and exciting business.
You will need to be extremely tenacious, flexible, driven and able to multi-task so if this sounds like you apply today and be a part of our success!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'