At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
As a Principal or Lead Recruitment Consultant working within our CoRE (Centre of Recruitment Excellence) Team, you will work with some of the worlds most prestigious IT, Engineering and Finance Clients.
So, what will you be doing?
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the client, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
- Recruitment Recruitment Consultant IT Engineering Senior Internal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'