- £35,000 - £50,000+ OTE
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Continuous investment in your personal development and training
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within the Facilities Management market to work with our London office .This is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will ESTABLISH OR DEVELOP your own 360 Facilities Management desk. Your job will include:
- Running a 360 desk in the FM market
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Knowledge of the FM market would be ideal but not essential
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progression to Director level in as little as 5 years
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'