Senior Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
- Are you in a Sales or Recruitment position currently that isn’t motivating you?
- Do you feel like you aren’t being rewarded for the blood, sweat, and tears that you are putting into your work?
- Do you have a track record of success within your role and do you want a new position that is going to push you further and ultimately make you more money?
This company are looking for a senior hire to be a future leader of the company and drive the business forward. This person will be trained up within 2 weeks and will be starting to build their 360 desks straight away. After 6 months, you will be expected to start managing a team of your own, training new members of staff and be a specialist within their sector.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Building and developing relationships with candidates and clients
- Understanding your market and becoming a specialist within your sector
- Screening CV’s and matching a candidate’s strengths to a suitable role
- Managing clients and candidates’ expectations
- Negotiating contracts
- Prepping your candidates for interviews
- To learn and have a great understanding of the business in order to take on new hires and train them to be recruiters
Senior Recruitment Consultant - The perfect candidate:
- Proven track record of success within sales/recruitment
- 1-3 years of sales/recruitment experience
- Resilient and persistent nature
- The drive to succeed and have an entrepreneurial character
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience of managing a team
- Sporting achievements
Senior Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- Personalised development plan to get your next promotion
- A lively, mature, self-driven culture
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- 25 days holiday per year
- 3pm finish every Friday
- Annual paid-for trip to New York for the top billers
- Discounted gym membership
This company has a huge name in the market from their successes, working for an established firm will give you the boost you need to grow throughout your career and accomplish a Principle position within 3 years. They have won various awards, such as Best Company to work for and Fastest growing Recruitment Agency in the UK.
If you have the skills needed to apply for this position, please send through your CV today for your application to be taken to the first step!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'