Role: Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant
Remote based role
Salary: £25,000 + (depending on experience)
Heat Recruitment is looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our award-winning business.
Core values: Passion, Partnership, Integrity, Excellence, Fun
We celebrated our 15th birthday at the start of February. Over the past 15 years we have won multiple awards for our culture and employee engagement initiatives. We offer recruitment solutions within the Legal, Insurance, Financial Services, Digital and Engineering sectors. Following an incredibly impressive performance in 2020 we are looking to grow.
Our office is based in Bristol however this position is remote and will continue to be post-Covid19. Following the whole business (over 70 people) transitioning to remote working in March last year we are eager to develop our growth strategy to offer remote working across the UK.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a forward-thinking organisation who have won multiple awards for company culture and employee engagement
- A market leading commission structure (where you can earn up to 30% of your billings) as well as consistency bonuses on top!
- Clear career progression
- Two different career paths available either Managing Consultant or Executive Consultant
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Target to finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Access to the latest technology and systems to make your role easier
- Ongoing competitions with incredible prizes
Essential experience needed:
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience within one of our five sectors (IT, Engineering, Legal, Insurance or Finaincal Services)
- A proven track record of billings and hitting targets
- Experience developing growth strategies for your client portfolio
- The ability to identify the critical needs within a business and provide suitable solutions?
- First class candidate management skills and a proven ability to manage a range of candidates through the recruitment process
Essential characteristics needed:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise daily duties
- Excellent communicator
- Outstanding time management
- Accountable and Reliable
If you are interested in finding out more how we can further your recruitment career please click apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'