Senior Recruitment Consultant (White-Collar Construction) - Newport
Up to £32,000 pa
Commission starting at 20%
Are you fed up of working in a boring, stuffy environment where there are unrealistic targets and no team ethos? We have a position within a well-respected company, who put a massive emphasis on their working environment. With an excellent rewards package, regular team events and an individualised career path, this company have created the perfect work-life balance.
Our client is a well-respected agency who specialise in the Construction and Engineering sector. They provide expert training, meaning that their Consultants are professionals who can build longstanding relationships with clients. They do not take a salesy approach to recruitment, but instead provide a tailor-made service using their both experience and wealth of knowledge. They take pride in their reputation and are committed to providing the best service possible.
The Role -
You will take over a warm desk which means it’ll be a busy and fulfilling role. You will be working alongside highly successful Consultants who are running their own high-billing desks, so you will have the initial support. You will build longstanding relationships with candidates and clients to create effective solutions for both.
The Ideal Candidate -
- At least 12 months recruitment experience, an understanding of the Construction sector would be beneficial
- A positive, can-do attitude with ambition and drive to progress your career
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are self-motivated and can manage a busy workload by using your initiative
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent training to aid your development
- Impressive office location
- Individual career progression plans
- Fun, social, vibrant working environment with regular team events
- Players Club, bake offs, nights out, charity events
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous holidays and Christmas shut-down
Interested!? Apply today!
Or for more information, contact Permanent People.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'