Are you ambitious and a driven Recruitment Consultant who is looking to reach your full potential within a job?
With our recruitment service at the very heart of everything we do, Adecco Leeds are looking for a passionate, reliable and committed Senior Consultant to join our team. Based in the Leeds City centre, our team is fun, motivated, positive and sociable and we are looking for similar people to join us to make our team complete.
We have ambitious plans for the future and would like both experienced consultants or those looking for a career in recruitment to join us on the journey. This opportunity would suit an individual who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, takes an interest in the success of their local economy, has a thirst for responsibility and knowledge who enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in your industry.
Suitable candidates will have recruitment experience, however we are very interested in talking with people from a service driven or sales environment, where relationship building and going the extra mile is the norm. Full training provided and ongoing.
Your role will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates. We are interested in partnerships, not short-term relationships.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your sector and local market. This involves attending client meetings to truly understand a client's recruitment needs. Working with a broad variety of businesses in your local areas.
- Sourcing and successfully placing candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Building your social media profile to attract the very best candidates and to help educate both clients and candidates on the fast-changing recruitment landscape.
In Return, You Can Expect
- Competitive uncapped on-target earnings.
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trips.
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Ongoing Industry renowned training, including a three-day residential programme dedicated to your development in.
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
For us at Adecco experience is not essential, it is about attitude and motivation.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply or call Gavin Tainton on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'