Due to excellent growth we are now looking to expand our team within the Wolverhampton office. The geographical area's that this role will cover are very warm, profitable with numerous income streams which are growing year on year. We are looking for a high achiever to complement our already established, experienced and successful team.
Here at REED Accountancy Wolverhampton we cover the Shropshire, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Dudley geographical areas. We are a top 5 performing branch in the country and as such have long standing relationships with our clients and candidates. With a diverse client base, a healthy mixture of Local, National and Strategic Accounts, the Wolverhampton Branch has increased its market share considerably over the last 10 years.
Reed Accountancy offers excellent career potential, with a network of offices and multiple niche sectors, long term career prospects are plentiful. We also have an extensive internal promotion program, which is very achievable if you work hard.
- Industry leading training and opportunities to continuously develop, plus a £1k reward for completing our dedicated 3 year Consultant Development Programme.
- Numerous rewards and incentive schemes rewarding you with vouchers and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Unrivalled access to our candidate database via reed.co.uk.
The role as a Senior Recruitment Consultant
If successful you will be responsible for managing and developing your own client base, taking responsibility for your own revenue and potential earnings. In return, you can expect the benefits associated with working for one of the UK'S largest recruitment agencies:
Alongside our excellent benefits, as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will also gain access to a tailored set of rewards:
- Achievable uncapped commission structure.
- A career development framework, which is a transparent way of facilitating regular salary reviews based on performance.
As a successful consultant you can realistically expect to earn a generous OTE. At interview stage we will happily talk through how this is achieved highlighting our competitive bonus scheme. Here are some of the skills needed which will set you up to becoming a successful consultant;
• Being organised with excellent time management skills
• Ability to manage and negotiate
• Driven to succeed and develop your business accordingly
• Networking at all levels including -Director level
• Ability to think outside the box to identify business opportunities for yourself
• Tenacious and resilient character who enjoys working in a competitive market place
• Good communication skills - oral and written
• You enjoy challenging yourself and work well within a targeted environment
• Take ownership
• Want to make something of yourself and build a long standing career
• Feel comfortable with conducting sales calls over the phone and meetings with clients
If you have a proven track record in recruitment please apply by email to Kelly Brown – Executive Branch Manager with your CV attached and a short explanation of why you are interested in the role. Email: email@example.com
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'