Heat Recruitment are looking for ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As one of Bristol’s most established independent specialist recruitment companies, we are looking to recruit across all our specialist sectors and seek self-motivated people who are looking to further their career within the Recruitment sector.
As a Senior Consultant, you will manage the recruitment sales process through the complete cycle from initial contact through to purchase. Providing first class customer service and taking an active role in driving both individual and team performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. Our consultants are passionate about people, highly ambitious and driven to deliver a 1st class service.
Some of our Benefits:
- Great training and development opportunities with clearly structured progression path
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target related salary increases - to put you in control
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions throughout the year
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access and bike storage
- Free fresh fruit
If you are an experienced Recruiter, driven by success and want to take your career to the next level, this could be the perfect fit for you.
- Business Development
- Team Leader
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job