Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £25-£30K basic + Market leading Comms!
Job Reference: SC772252
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a leading Recruitment Business that genuinely rewards trains and develops their staff?
Our client is a Market leading international IT & Telecoms recruitment business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors. As one of the fastest growing IT & Telecoms recruiters in the UK & Europe, their prevailing reputation in delivering high-tech staffing solutions is unrivalled. Their clients, ranging from global multi-nationals to SMEs, trust then to effectively source permanent, contract and interim talent. The company has grown extensively over the last 16 years and has organically grown and now has over 150 staff with over £20 million turnover from its offices.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to focus on the development of Permanent new existing business within Norway.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
* Generating new business and developing client relationships
* Cross networking and utilisation of the Business Development tools to generate Clients with repeat business for the future
* Planning, initiating and leading business trips to continue the development of key and prospect client relationships
* Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates
* Leading by example, assisting with coaching/mentoring junior consultants
* Minimum of 2 years' Recruitment experience
* Excellent motivation towards working in our industry
* Ideally evidence of £150K+ sales figures in a 12 month period
* In-House Training and Development program, including Personal Development Program mapping out career advancement
* 20 Days holiday + Additional Day per 1 year served + Birthday Day (outside of probation) + Christmas period (averaging 26 days for new starters)
* Market leading commission structures
* Bi-Annual meetings with a specialist IFA in the office
* Free eye tests
* Monthly in house massage
* Fresh Fruit daily
* Casual Fridays
* All expenses paid End of Year, Christmas and Team nights out
* Fully paid blackberry phone
* Membership to Gym with 2 x 1.5 hours lunchtime slots per week to use the facilities (after 3 months of employ)
* Private Healthcare (after 1 year of employ)
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha or Lisa at Adore Recruitment.