Senior Recruitment Consultant (Permanent)
£25-£30k per annum OTE (uncapped) £55k per annum
An exciting, challenging and extremely rewarding recruitment role, giving the opportunity to earn in excess of £55,000 per annum with a strong basic and excellent uncapped commission and the opportunity to grow in to a Branch Manager.
We are an expanding recruitment and training provider who will be opening a new office in the Milton Keynes area, we now have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
Simply put, this is a 360 recruitment consultant role, you will developing your own permanent desk by developing new business by cold calling, customer visits and exhibitions/networking events.
This role will require somebody who has previous recruitment experience and has proven experience of generating new business within the MK area and needless to say excellent business development and client relations skills.
Why Agenda Partnership have chosen MK as our new office location:
- Milton Keynes Borough covers over 119 square miles
- 71.5% of all business in Milton Keynes started up in the city
- 7.5 million people live within a one hour drive of Milton Keynes
- In 2011 the estimated populations of Milton Keynes was 245,750 which is expected to rise up to 284,000+ people by 2021
- 20% of jobs are provided by 23 establishments in Milton Keynes
As the recruitment industry continues to grow, so will Agenda Partnership and with it competition. We provide high quality, professionally recruitment and training services used by small, medium and large business all across the UK.
You will source your own leads, make contact over the telephone, selling directly to internal recruitment teams, hiring managers, human resources and director and. We expect our consultants to manage their own desk, there will be as much support or autonomy as you require.
Hours of work are: 8:30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday. 21 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
This is a 360 recruitment role, therefore customer facing, we believe being customer facing and interactive will be the best way to build rapport, understand the prospect and identify the need that will work best for them.
- We are looking for recruiters with sales experience, who are self-motivated and driven to build new business relationships
- We will provide training and support but we expect people to be capable of running your own desks and self-source most of your own vacancies generated.
- You will need to be confident that you can build rapport
- Must have proven experience of recruitment industry and knowledge of the MK market
- Business Development
- Cold Calling