Winlight Recruitment was established 10 years ago and has grown from strength to strength. Starting off with just one consultant and one business sector Winlight has since grown covering multiple sectors with a team of trained Consultants specialising in their own industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Social Care market, will be ambitious, sales focused, and have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build great working relationships with both clients and candidates. Due to continued success and business growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Consultant with track records of delivery in the Care sector to join our central London office. The successful candidates will take responsibility for managing some existing accounts, tasked with the challenge of taking the established contracts and increasing headcount, improving KPIs and providing a first-class service.
- Filling on and off framework vacancies
- Candidate Generation
- Mentor junior members of the team as part of your career progression
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of operation.
- Show Leadership conduct and assist the team manager
- Offsite meetings to build relationships with trusts and organisations.
- Ensuring that CRM is up-to-date, accurate and records reflect procedures outlined in manuals and policies.
- Ensuring there is an aligned approach to client/candidate management between Recruitment and Training divisions
- Negotiating terms with clients around services offered by the recruitment function
Applicants must have:
- Recruitment experience
- Ability to work towards targets
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and decision makers
- Driven, focused, hungry and motivated
- High level of professionalism
Benefits we offer:
- Birthday Leave
- Sports & Social events
- City Office location
- Company Pension
- Free eye test