Key Benefits of working for Workforce
- On the UK's Best companies to work for
- Excellent package including market leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Company car allowance scheme (role dependant)
- Working for a company who takes innovation seriously to make your job easier
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
- Well invested offices providing an excellent environment for people to success
The purpose of this role is the co-ordination and development of the Logistics desk within our Birmingham office.
Hour of Work:
Monday to Thursday - 08:30 to 17:30
Friday - 08:30 to 17:00
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure your sales activity targets are met or exceeded
- To liaise with your client(s) daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly
- Contribute to the morning meetings daily to feedback the requirements of your client(s)
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalise on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
Administrative & General
- To agree rates and terms with all prospective clients
- To support any junior Consultants in their day-to-day duties
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
- Have sound understanding of Workforce's contracts and terms and conditions
- The first point of contact for workers who require support
- The first point of contact for the client(s) who require support
- Ensure that the staff are checked in daily with the clients - including the on-boarding/induction of new starters
- Ensure the local office sources, screens and selects applicants to the standards set out with the client(s) you are assigned
- Ensure that you, or a colleague, re-book staff for the following day in line with client requirements
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly, good working knowledge of the warehousing and logistics sectors
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to a Logistics Recruitment Consultant and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
- Senior Recuitment Consultant Birmingham