Position and Role
A Senior Recruitment Consultant is responsible for attracting locum doctors and Agency Nurses and working with the clients to match the right candidate to the right temporary position
- Proactively source candidates through job boards, social media, referrals, database and exhibitions
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business
- Build a strong network of candidates
- Work with the candidates and internal teams to ensure total compliance in accordance with the clients guidelines and current legislation requirements
- Maintain regular contact with all candidates present, past and future and accurately record this contact on the Eclipse system
- Work with the clients to identify jobs/shifts etc and put candidates forward for
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary of the role;
- Ensure all the placements are recorded accurately
- Ensure all timesheets received are in good time and accurate for correct payment processing
- Negotiating pay and salary rates with clients and candidates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Keep in weekly contact with all currently working candidates to ensure they are happy;
- Process all new contracts via the internal system
- Chase your candidates’ weekly outstanding timesheets.
Skill set requirement:
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
- Proven client handler at all levels
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player and clear communicator
- Great organisation and project management
- Able to work on own initiative
- An outgoing personality with the ability to build a network of good client relationships and candidate contacts.
- A flexible and a highly adaptable personality that can cope with different personalities and cultures.
- A mature and presentable appearance.
- Self-motivated, resilient and target driven
- A sharp view of the potential sales opportunities within projects
- Working under pressure and tight conditions
- Ambitious, dedicated and a great communicator
To apply for a position as an experienced recruitment consultant you must have proven recruitment experience within Recruitment, ideally the Medical Recruitment Sector.
In return we offer a very strong commission structure and competitive salaries. Even more importantly you will join a growing team where you are recognised for your achievements, both financially and with career opportunities into Team Leader and Management roles.
Other Benefits include:
Massive opportunities to progress
Great earning potential, basic plus uncapped commission structure
Variety of incentives including employee of the month awards
Child Care Voucher Scheme
Health Cash Plan
Employee Assistance Programme
28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
Income Protection, Group Life and Critical Illness Policies
Corporate Gym Membership
We work Monday to Friday 08:45 - 18:00. Free breakfast and casual dress on a Friday. We have a great team ethos and a positive attitude to supplying quality Locum Doctors and Nurses to the UK’s healthcare system.
National Locums is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.