***Warm desk with high earning potential***
An opportunity has arisen to work at Reed Education - one of the fastest growing divisions within REED Specialist Recruitment.
You will be responsible for the development of a large client and candidate base by building professional relationships, delivering a high level of service and ensuring repeat business.
This opportunity comes with high earning potential and un-capped commission for the right individual.
You will be responsible for the development of business across South East London and will focus on building relationships with schools, teachers and support staff to ensure you become the ‘go to’ consultant for all stakeholders.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What we offer...
- Excellent earning potential with un-capped bonus
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy, sell and carry additional days.
- Access to health insurance, dental surgery, optical tests and physiotherapy.
- Industry leading tools - all of our offices operate with dual screen technology.
- Season ticket loans and financial support for personal development.
- Generous paid sabbaticals (up to 6 weeks extra leave) linked to length of service.
- Charity donation scheme and the opportunity to work abroad with Ethiopiaid; a REED charity.
- Reed Discount Club with access to childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cashback.
Alongside our excellent benefits, as a Recruitment Consultant you will also gain access to a tailored set of rewards:
- Achievable uncapped commission structure.
- A career development framework, which is a transparent way of facilitating regular salary reviews based on performance.
- Industry leading training and opportunities to continuously develop, plus a £1k reward for completing our dedicated 3 year Consultant Development Programme.
- Numerous rewards and incentive schemes rewarding you with vouchers and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Unrivalled access to our candidate database via reed.co.uk.
What we look for in our Consultants...
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
• A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
We are keen to interview as soon as possible so please apply should you feel you are well suited for this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business