gap personnel Swindon are currently recruiting for a senior consultant to join our team!
Founded in 1997, gap personnel group are the 4th largest independent industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We have grown and developed our business to offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for managing an established desk of clients, maintaining relationships and growing existing opportunities. You would also be responsible for generating
new business through gaining leads, sales calls and client meetings both on the telephone and face to face.
This job role will be varied depending on volume and the needs of the client on a week-to-week basis however, key duties will include;
• Advertising current job roles and ensuring there is a sufficient labour pool to meet our clients requirements;
• Recruiting and screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles;
• Efficient production planning;
• Maintaining compliance standards;
• Daily administration and account management;
• Sales cycle;
You will need to demonstrate:
• Commitment and a desire to provide outstanding customer service;
• Self-motivated to achieve set targets;
• Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities;
• An ability to think 'outside of the box’ and come up with solutions quickly;
• Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
• Experience in either Sales or Account Management roles within the Recruitment industry or similar sectors.
• Possess a current driving licence and having your own transport;
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive starting salary of £22-25K and bonus which offers an OTE £43K
• Exciting incentives including weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last two years we have attended the Italian Grand Prix and Barcelona to name but a few…)
• Leading Medical Cover
• Corporate benefits package
• Bespoke training programmes for managers/ experienced or entry level candidates will provide you with relevant training that works with your strengths; this programme will enable you to excel in your new role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 27.01.2018. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Account Management
- Sales Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job