You will be an experienced 360 Consultant or Senior Consultant who is looking to take your career to the next level. You may have worked in recruitment for a while and feel that you are not rewarded for your hard work or perhaps you are really happy in your role but there are no opportunities to progress. Ideally you'll have some experience already of working in an IT or professional services environment, although full training will be given on your sector specialism. You will be ambitious, driven, and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages - up to 33% commission on a monthly basis
- Structured training with our dedicated internal development academy, giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career.
- Genuine, clear routes for progression - from Consultant to Senior Consultant and beyond, with defined paths for development into management roles and support building a team.
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc.
In this role you will be responsible for running a successful Business Intelligence recruitment desk for the Niche division of Rullion, reporting into the Divisional Head of Data, Insight and Analytics. The role is available due to rapid expansion in the Niche division and as a result, anyone entering the division can expect rapid career progression and the support of a market leading learning and development programme. As a 360 role, the job requires a love of sales and would appeal best to someone looking to establish a highly successful desk in their niche market and then grow a team around them.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with businesses and candidates in your chosen area (over the phone and face to face)
- Generating new business and managing the recruitment process for roles within your sector
- Building your market knowledge through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
- Sponsoring or organising and hosting industry exclusive events to facilitate networking within your sector.
Established for nearly forty years, we have the backing of a £400m turnover business and an enviable client base, but at a divisional level we have the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a start up organisation. From our luxury Manchester City Centre offices, we specialise in placing specialist candidates into niche IT roles, working with clients from ambitious start-ups to established household names. We are looking for dedicated individuals who can help us achieve our aims of year-on-year growth and international expansion.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Experience of working in the recruitment industry is essential.
Strong stakeholder engagement
The ability to network with ease
Passionate about people
Job reference Niche/Senior/Consultant/Manchester
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
- senior consultant