We are looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in Putney. Predominately working with SMEs in the local area you will be given the opportunity to build upon strong existing client relationships and bring on clients that you have a genuine desire to work with, whether that's in sports, media, marketing or fashion companies across London!
At Upgrade Recruitment you will very much have the opportunity for autonomy, reporting directly into the Managing Director.
If you are spending too much time on administrative duties and want to focus your efforts on your billings and ultimately earning more commission then this is the right company for you!
The company has been established for many and has a very good reputation across SW London, as a successful recruiter you will be expected to develop and grow new relationships with businesses in the area through telephone based and face to face contact.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Building upon existing relationships through face to face client meetings
- Sourcing new clients through telephone based and face to face sales
- Telescreening and face to face interviewing job seekers
- Developing candidate attraction strategies to ensure you can fill the jobs
- Visiting New and existing Clients
- Achieving set monthly revenue targets
- Mentoring and assisting training junior consultants and any new starters
You may be working in a larger organisation and looking for more focused development, or living in SW London and becoming tired of the commute up to the City or West End!
Benefits & Package
- £26-30k salary, first year OTE £50k
- Holiday allowance which rises each year with length of service
- Company pension & healthcare scheme
- Company funded nights out and regular Friday drinks
If you are interested in having a chat please contact Jim @ upgraderecruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job