Senior Recruitment Consultant - Education
We are currently working with an established Education Agency based in Leeds. They are looking for a dynamic and driven Consultant to come and take over a warm Secondary desk. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career, as the branch will be looking at developing and building. Therefore, the hope is to bring across a candidate that can eventually develop into a manager of the Secondary sector.
There are tons of benefits to this role, here are a few of the main ones to highlight;
- Salary of up to £27.000
- Fantastic uncapped commission
- Company pool car - No mileage on your own!
- Free Parking
- Warm desk
- Genuine career progression
- Laid back and team focussed environment
- Pension Scheme and share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and, the best part, reduced hours in term times and a unique structure during the summer holidays!
This is a very warm, team based branch. They are not corporate and they allow the freedom to build your desk the way you see fit. You will take charge of the secondary desk and, over time, you will develop the secondary sector and develop yourself into management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant who is truly looking for career progression and someone who can handle the responsibility of hitting the ground running. There are no set calls, or interviews that you need to hit per day, but you must have the ability to manage your own desk structure.
This is an amazing role, with tons of benefits and genuine career progression. This would be the ideal next step for someone who is looking to progress into the next stage of their career.
What we will need from you
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Valid driving licence
- Time management skills
- Previous experience within Education recruitment
- The drive and passion for success
- The ability to develop and make sales calls when necessary