Senior Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary:£20,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
Benefits:Uncapped commission structure, pension, healthcare and life assurance, various incentives including: free lunches, trips overseas (Ibiza, Barcelona, Dubai. Italy, South Africa, Las Vegas and more).
Our client offer:
- Town centre offices, modern, light - with gaming area, table football, Playstation, etc.
- Strong family environment
- Dress down environment
- Uncapped commission
- Industry leading benefits
- Regular incentives to earn additional holiday, team lunches and trips abroad
- Career development plan backed by individual training budgets
What they look for:
- Experience in permanent and/or contract contingency recruitment, either in-house or agency side
- Ideally recruitment experience in marketing, data science or digital
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment, able to think and act quickly to deliver results
- You’re an adept problem solver, able to think and act commercially to achieve results
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage multiple briefs at any one time
- Proven experience in negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to bring in new business as well as continuously develop existing clients
- Although you’re a successful individual contributor, you work in a 'team’ focused manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'