If you're reading this, we can safely assume you're not particularly happy in your current role. Whatever the reason that brought you to this job advert, perhaps Purple Monkey Recruitment is the answer you're looking for.
Bored of the same old office environment? Fed up of the corporate KPIs? Do you live around the South West area? If yes is the answer to these questions, we're confident we can help you find your work mojo again. Do you want the flexibility to be able to work from home as well as an office? The beauty of working for Purple Monkey Recruitment is that you can decide how you want to work and the best way to achieve your goals.
We're on the look-out for someone who has the ambition and drive to grow their desk to a point where opening your own office and managing your own team would be a realistic achievement - Purple Monkey Recruitment will offer you the tools and support to help you get there.
Purple Monkey Recruitment are a specialist Digital Marketing and eCommerce Recruitment Agency. We operate around the UK, primarily across the Retail, Leisure, Travel and Technology sectors. Our head office is based in Bridgwater, Somerset, along with successful consultants working around the UK from their home-based offices. Working with some of the most well-known brands throughout the UK has opened up a world of first class talent to us, enabling us to offer a market leading service to our clients and candidates alike.
What we're looking for:
- An established recruitment consultant, ideally with digital marketing/eCommerce recruitment experience or management level head office background
- A consultant living in the South West, preferably in the Somerset area (not essential), with the ability to travel to meet clients
- Someone with the ambition, autonomy and tenacity to build a successful desk, with the potential to manage and lead their own team
- An adaptable, highly self-motivated person who can work both from home and an office environment
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for their next challenge and ways in which to drive the business forward
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability and knowledge to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- A fun, flexible, team member who is willing and happy to help out colleagues where necessary
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work from our Bridgwater office two days a week and from home for three
- The scope to work in your own way and grow a successful desk
- Growth within the company, with the potential to build and manage your own office and team
- A competitive package, with a generous basic salary (DOE) and a market leading commission structure
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working, dedicated team
- An opportunity to work with an established Recruitment Agency, who already work with some of the best-known brands in the UK
- A database of first rate candidates
- Company mobile and laptop
- Incentive days and trips
- Car allowance/company car (year 2 onwards)
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Sound appealing? Give us a call to find out more details or send us your CV.