Senior Recruitment Consultant
Based in Swindon
C4S Search - Winner of Wiltshire Small Business of the Year 2018, as well as winner of Learning & Development Employer of the Year 2018 for our in-house structured training programmes 'Legacy' and 'Legacy +'.
Are you ambitious, driven and hungry for success?
Are you looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial rewards and career progression?
Are you a talented and intelligent individual who is top achiever?
Then a career in recruitment could be for you!
C4S Search is a true expert in the Talent Acquisition of IT, Digital and Engineering professionals. We are committed to professional and personal development. From the top down, we are constantly learning and striving to be the best.
C4S Search was born in a garage with 2 people just over 5 years ago. Our directors had an unrelenting desire to make C4S Search awesome which has driven the business to a true leader in the IT, Digital & Engineering sectors. We have very aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years. However, our goal is to "grow great… not big" - We focus on being awesome rather than size!
Provide high quality professional recruitment services to match the needs of your clients and candidates.
This is not your standard role…this is a unique opportunity to build a successful career & make a real impact in a young, vibrant and fast-growing business… not to mention the unrivalled commission structure!
- Build and manage a permanent/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit & Specialism within C4S Search
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Directors
- Lead generate to create a pipeline of new business opportunities within your market, identify and qualify these opportunities
- Provide after-sales service to both clients and candidates
- To arrange interviews, sometimes sequences of interviews between clients and candidates.
- Conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match their skillsets with the client’s requirements
- Meet performance standards that relate to KPI activities.
- Research, immerse in and become a true expert in your given market encompassing technology, trends, market news, projects, strategy and companies’ recruitment needs
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market
- Mainly a phone based role, contacting clients to identify recruitment needs, give consultative advice and deliver solutions according to their requirements
- Using a variety of sources from in-house database, social media, advertising, headhunting and search engines, identify candidates with your core market skills
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within a recruitment role
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Engaging and Enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills.
- Resilient individual with experience working in challenging environments
- Highly Competitive/Top Achievers - we need people that will not settle for second best and have examples where they have excelled in any environment.
- Outstanding communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"