Engineering / Technology recruiter
Basic up to £25k plus up to 50% commission
Our client has been operating for over two years now and boasts a strong and solid team of 5. Recruiters are treated like adults in a non KPI environment with no daily meetings or 1-1's, just the tools to do the job and a handsome reward in the form of up to 50% commmission.
- Initially you will be given some warm roles to recruit for to get yourself started and for these fills you could earn up to 30% commission
- Carving out your own market within the engineering technology market but adopting a full service mentality where you will build credibility and trust with the client to take on a variety of roles whether that be procurement, HR, IT, engineering, sales etc (last year this made up a chunk of the overall revenue)
- Managing your own desk, your own diary as if it were your own business. This role would NOT suit someone looking for a daily hand holding
- Working towards a £10k monthly target through the placement of permanent and /or contract candidates
- With upwards of three years recruitment experience and a proven track record of new business development
- Ideally you will have a working knowledge of the engineering /technology or manufacturing industry
- A self-starter. There is NO management structure in place and therefore you must be self-motivated and able to stand on your own two feet
- Self-managing as you will have flexibility around hours and managing your own client meetings
- A strong networker
- A key team player as the commission scheme benefits cross-selling, sharing of candidates and clients
Why would you want this role?
- Are you tired of working in a company where the demarcation means you are handing over roles to colleagues and not being rewarded? With our client you can earn commission for various elements of the process i.e. your candidate is placed and you earn 10%, or your role is filled with another candidate and you still earn 10% commission
- The latest technology enabling you to get on and do the job
- Complete autonomy and flexibility around hours - this is a culture built on trust
- Earn up to 50% commission, 25 days holiday, Christmas shut down
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'