Senior Recruitment Consultant (Technology)
£25'000 - £35'000 + Uncapped Commission (10% to 40%) + Work from Home Options + Incentives + 25 Days Holiday
Join an established recruitment consultancy with multiple locations that offer the chance to be part of a performance environment where hard work and dedication are expected, and brilliantly rewarded with an industry leading commission scheme and progression plan.
We operate in covid-safe environments with the flexibility to work from home when required.
You will start with a week long, one to one induction with a Director of Future, designed to introduce you to the Company and get you going on your journey as a Senior Recruitment Consultant with us. Our working environment is buzzy, performance focused and full of like-minded people that want to succeed in life and that will welcome you and help you every step of the way.
Through training and ongoing development, you will learn how to find long term business opportunities, sell effectively and interview candidates to understand what really makes them tick. You will be encouraged to improve every single day, under the guidance of a Director team that have a proven track record of creating super successful Consultants and Leaders.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Identifying and targeting technology companies to work with
- Networking and building relationships with key people
- Finding and interviewing the best engineering talent for your clients
- Guiding candidates through the process and helping them make defining career moves
- Meeting clients to develop and strengthen exclusive relationships
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission (up to 40% dependent on turnover)
- Training and continual development
- Meritocratic career progression - based on your results ONLY
- 25 Days holiday with an extended 2 week Christmas break
- Regular incentives with individual prizes from gift vouchers to dinners at top restaurants and holidays
- Team trips - recent destinations including Monaco, Prague and Las Vegas
- Subsidised gym membership / work life balance and fitness encouraged
- Best recruitment tools - including Bullhorn, Sourcebreaker, Linkedin Recruiter
- Beautiful regional offices within outstanding areas of natural beauty
What we are looking for:
- Senior Recruitment Consultants (Technology / IT / Engineering or similar)
- Entrepreneurial ambition - our progression is based on creating directors and business owners of the future
- Excellent communication skills, personable relationship builders
- Natural leaders, people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. e.g. Captain of a sports team
- People who can demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and a driven, ambitious, and determined mind set
- Full Driving License and use of vehicle
Apply now for immediate consideration to Issy Mehmet (Director) - 0203411419.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
- sales executive
- account manager
- senior recruitment consultant
- IT recruitment
- business sales
- information technology
- Senior consultant
- IT recruiter
- sales consultancy
- Technology Recruiter manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'