Talent Point are currently turning away more business than we can take on. Our service is thorough and comprehensive, applying marketing principles to the design and broadcast of vacancies and managing entire tech recruitment functions, but the level of change needed to make it work isn't for everyone. As a result, we are setting up a new business under the Talent Point umbrella aimed at offering a more traditional delivery service.
We are creating an environment tailored to experienced recruiters who have already proven themselves and now want the training and freedom to be the best at what they do. This is something we have a track record of delivering for our staff having grown 75% in the last two years.
The role will suit anyone who wants to ESCAPE:
1. Rigid KPIs
2. Business Development
3. "Black hole" relationships with customers
4. Sell, sell, sell culture
5. Losing commission or accounts based on contract/perm, location of technical market
6. An environment that doesn't support technical knowledge gain
Customers will be generated by Talent Point's Business Development Team and properly handed over to you to manage. Recruiters will work in loose technical markets across contract and perm, sharing roles in which they specialise and splitting commission to do so. Let's say you are looking after Infrastructure and your customer needs a .net developer; you manage the relationship with the client but our .net recruiter sources the applicants for delivery and you split the fee.
Accounts will be assigned based on need and we already have enough to accommodate five hires - those joining now will have their pick.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Manage existing customer accounts, passing out vacancies for other technical markets and coordinating the sourcing activity of colleagues
* Take and qualify job specifications and manage subsequent sourcing and interview to the highest standard
* At all times and in all situations, show absolute commitment to doing a fantastic job for customers, applicants and colleagues
* Establish and work to a personal business plan that outlines timeframes for promotion, expected revenue and salary, and daily activity levels
* Organise and manage customer meetings including advisory and coordination of other staff
* Act as a trusted partner and advisor to at least ten companies who continually use you as the key supplier for technology hiring
Experience and skills required:
* Experience as an agency-side technology recruiter
* Demonstrable and tangible evidence of influencing, persuading and managing hiring managers
* Strong written communication skills around CVs, submissions, processes and formal business documents
* Grasp of recruitment fundamentals - applicant screening and interview, job specification, interview management
* Ability to creatively source applicants from multiple, varied sources including advertising, mailshots, networking, headhunting and Linkedin including tracking of activity conducted
* Professionally minded and motivated - you'll see doing a good job as critical to your service rather than just making money at all costs
You will take part in a 3 week bespoke training programme, focusing on building the knowledge of business and technology that means we retain business where other recruiters lose it. You will benefit from working with some of the country's best recruiters as mentors to support you in developing your career
Basic: £25-35K (DOE)
Commission to 40%; no thresholds
Sensible working hours
Quality benefits package
Please express your interest in this opportunity by applying through this website, ensuring you attach an up to date CV showing your experience in the key areas set out above.
START DATE: ASAP
Key Words: IT Recruiter, Tech Recruiter; Internal recruiter, talent acquisition, account manager, stakeholder, HR, hiring, technology, recruitment, IT
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
- account manager
- talent acquisition
- IT Recruiter
- Tech Recruiter; Internal recruiter