Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location - Nottingham Central office - can be home based / flexible working hours / pattern
My client is a market leader in the Exec Search Technology / IT / Business support recruitment sector
My client is a world-wide brand looking to establish an East Midlands base
The senior team is already in situ and they are looking to appoint experienced recruitment consultants from this candidate driven exec level recruitment sector
Home based - totally flexible on hours
No two days are the same!
Able to work on own initiative - no KPI management / reporting - just measure results
Building a candidate network and database in very specialist / niche markets
Account management and Business development
- Fantastic £30 to £40 k basic salary, with OTE potential of up to £85 k
- Inhouse and external training, team support and personnel development programme.
- Monthly incentives
- Career progression based on personal achievements
- Totally flexible working hours and base - Home / office / both
- Driven by success
- Ability to attract and network with senior level candidates
- Candidate attraction and database management
- A min of 18 months recruitment experience in the technology sector
- Motivated by money and over achievement
- Ability exceed targets
Can you answer the following question?
Do you have proven experience and success working within the recruitment industry?
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all applicants due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, therefore if you have not heard from us within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have not been shortlisted for interview
The Job Office Ltd is acting as an employment business / employment agency regarding this position. The Job Office Ltd is an employment agency practicing within Recruitment to Recruitment. We offer a confidential service to both client and candidate. We positively welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Recruitment Process / sales
- Temporary or permanent Staffing
- Business to business sales experience in a recruitment setting
- A Relationship builder
- Professional Work Ethic
- Recruitment consultant
- Account manager
- Recruitment Process
- Permanent Staffing
- Temporary Staffing
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job