We are seeking experienced Nursing Recruitment Consultants, for roles of varying seniority within our market leading Nursing Division.
Nursing is one of the Groups most renowned teams of experts, making this a very exciting and rare opportunity to join this division and work alongside some of the best consultants in the industry.
Take the next step and contact us today, this is your chance to work with the recruitment agency of choice.
As a recruitment consultant with Your World Recruitment Group, you will be responsible for the source and supply of candidates within your specialist sector; working with clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment requirements. You will be identifying and developing opportunities in a pro-active sales environment, showing strong negotiation skills to meet clients and candidates needs effectively through:
- Candidate attraction and registration
- Business Development
- Client management and growth
- Relationship management
- Developing and managing your sector
- Market research
- Conference attendance
- Ensuring Targets and KPI’s are met at all times
As one of the country’s leading healthcare recruitment companies, Your World Recruitment have a reputation for delivering an unbeatable service by supplying first class staff to prestigious clients.
We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer, the teams are vibrant, fun and energetic and so is the office; we are situated in Broadgate Tower, 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station.
What can Your World Healthcare offer you...
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance;
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Weekly sales/performance awards
- Gym membership Private Healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Interest free season ticket/laptop loans
- Casual dress
- Fridays Flexible working hours
- On-going training & development
- Dedicated in-house IT, Marketing and Payroll
- End of year awards
- Annual events
Want to release your potential and get access to an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure? Apply NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job