This Company is a leading UK IT and digital recruitment provider.They are seeking an IT Recruitment Specialist with 18+ months Recruitment experience to take the next step in their career.
Based in modern Offices in Central Maidenhead with ease of access by public transport and nearby parking. The team have years of experience in the recruitment of contract and permanent IT and digital talent and will only take on extremely talented individuals who want to make a difference.
This Company are strong believers of the "work hard, play hard" mentality, where hard work doesn't go unnoticed, and their top and consistent achievers are rewarded for their achievements. Their work-life balance means that they don't ask any of their consultants to work late nights, and there is no such thing as weekend work. They trust you to put in the work that is required for you to be successful.
You will be:
- Driven and ambitious
- Self- Motivated
- Have 18+months Recruitment experience preferable in the IT/Digital sectors.
- Want to forward your career
- Professional, articulate, self starters.
- Strong business acumen.
- stable CV.
- Proven billing figures.
Benefits and incentives:
- A defined and achievable Career Development Framework, so from day one you will know exactly what you need to do to reach the next stage of your career.
- One of the best commission structures in the industry.
- An industry-leading training scheme conducted by some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Work-life balance.
- Backing from a FTSE 100 company
- They also have excellent incentives for top achievers, which have previously included meals in some of the best restaurants, speedboat trips on the Thames, and Go-Karting.They also run a holiday incentive every six months where the best achievers have the chance to travel abroad - the most recent trip was to Dubai!
If you have the relevant experience and skills and want to grow your career with this fantastic business please apply with your CV and a strong covering letter.
- IT Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'