We are a global recruitment outfit with offices all over the world. From our humble beginnings in 2006, we have expanded from one office in Newcastle to 2000 employees in ten offices across four continents.
By specialising in Microsoft technology recruitment, we have experienced a huge demand for our services that continues to increase.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant at NFI, you will be responsible for finding the best possible talent and linking them up with our many clients across the globe. You will oversee everything from initial application, to interview, to salary negotiation.What we look for in Senior Recruitment Consultants:
- Ambitious, goal-driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- An attitude that elevates others around you
- Good communication skills in a fast-paced business environment where every day is different
Applicants will ideally have previous experience in a recruitment role, or at least knowledge of talent sourcing platforms such as job boards and social media.
Full training will be provided to successful applicants in our award-winning Frank University. Here you will receive invaluable guidance in relation to sales development, client and candidate care, contract negotiation, and other valuable and transferable skills that are useful in a variety of professional contexts. You will also be able to track your progression in the business with a personal development plan.
Our philosophy is to promote internally, which is why we lay out a clear career progression plan that employees can adhere to if they wish to reach a management position. When you have proven yourself as a valuable member of the team, you will be afforded the opportunity to progress. Because this philosophy is carried across the business, most consultants are promoted within their first two years at the company.What we offer Senior Recruitment Consultants in London
- Uncapped commission to complement a competitive base salary
- Ongoing training and expert support throughout your career
- The opportunity to progress to a team leader or management role
- Fantastic commission structure
- A vibrant company culture that promotes hard work and productivity
- Travel opportunities to our international offices
- Regular company social events and parties
- VIP dinners and events
- Cash bonuses for exceptional performances
- All-expense-paid vacations for superstar performers
- Senior Recruitment Consultant / London / Recruitment Consultant / IT Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / IT Recruiter / Senior Recruiter