Senior Recruitment Consultant
Encore Personnel - Nottingham
Up to £35k + bonus, car allowance and industry leading benefits package
Are you an experienced consultant / senior consultant looking for a way to fast track your career in recruitment with a new challenge?
We are looking for you to join our busy branch that specialises in Industrial temp recruitment. You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales and strong business development skills with experience mainly in the Nottingham and surrounding area.
You will be put through our internal Management Training Academy which will give you all the skills you need to be successful within Encore as you develop the desk and recruit your own staff.
- Up to £35,000 plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Car allowance.
- Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- 34.5 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house etc)
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of. our Directors.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
- Growing our desk in our central Nottingham office - business development, account management and candidate management.
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions, input to the divisional strategy.
- Recruitment of internal consultants both sales and service/resourcing.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Potential to develop into Divisional Manager role.
- Experienced Recruiter or Senior Consultant looking to take your next step with a view to develop into a management role
- Experience in strategic planning and with the setting of financial and sales reviews.
- Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets and KPIs.
- Ability to keep on top of changes in market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- A proven sales track record in new business development.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.
- recruitment consultant
- assistant manager
- business development
- divisional manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'