Senior Recruitment Consultant
Basic to £33,000 depending upon your previous experience
Incentives and company benefits
Our client is a professional recruitment specialist which operates across a wide professional services remit from Juniors through to Senior Management level within HR, Marketing, Accountancy, Medical and Business Services. With many years trading behind them they are well-known, highly respected and trustworthy brand within the recruitment market. The existing team provides a first-class service to clients across the region. They have a new vacancy for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Manchester team. You will be responsible for sourcing and delivering to existing PSL clients as well as new client generation.
They are looking for a consultant to join the team who is capable of further developing the HR marketplace. The desk is existing and needs an ambitious, driven consultant with the following skills to maximise it’s potential:
• Capability of managing your own time whilst handling a busy 360 role incorporating sales, service & delivery.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Work delivered to exceptionally high standards within a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to interview and match candidates to a client’s specific requirements
• Consultative sales skills.
• You will be a self-starter who can run and managing your own diary, developing new business, building lasting relationships and working to targets without daily management input.
• Recruitment industry experience is essential.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive basic, excellent commission and an open-ended career path within a growing and vibrant team.
Apply in complete confidence.
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job