Senior Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality: OX Seven is a recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the Cotswolds. We pride ourselves on our consultative, value adding service. We are not a high volume, transactional agency who chuck some CVs and hope some stick, we add value at every point of our process. We only do permanent and contract recruitment, so no temporary recruitment at all.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to cover our Hospitality sector, which is presently being actively worked (very well) by a consultant.
Questions you should ask yourself before you apply:
- Have I worked in recruitment before - specifically the hospitality sector?
- Do I want autonomy and no micromanagement?
- Do I want to use the best possible tools and infrastructure in the industry?
- Do I have the confidence to put my own playlists on the Sonos (and turn Will's weird crap off)?
Overview of job Senior Recruitment Consultant Hospitality Sector:
Having had an incredibly successful start, we are looking to add a senior consultant to our team of 7. We are a generalist consultancy, with specialists working different vertical sectors. I am looking for an experienced hospitality recruiter to join our team to really accelerate the growth of the hospitality desk.
We do not tolerate sharp or lazy practice and everything we do is with honesty, integrity and positivity.
We have created an infrastructure which will allow you flexibility, freedom and the guidance and training to really accelerate your earning potential. We will build something very special here, and you have an opportunity to be part of that. We are also trying to set a benchmark on workplaces of the future, and how employees are treated in businesses.
What you get:
- You will be working in a start-up with passionate people who embrace suggestions and will give you all the tools and opportunity you need to flourish and be successful.
- There are no KPI's - we only look at what you deliver for the purpose of training and development.
- Flexible working hours - I expect you to be in the office for a minimum of 30 hours a week, with the remaining 10 hours being at a location of your choice. There is no set start/finish time.
- You will have the opportunity to earn extremely well - I have designed the commission structure for your earnings to accelerate very quickly and benefit you rather than everyone above you in the hierarchy.
- You will work in a beautiful office, in a 'grown-up' environment. There are no politics, no cliques, just people doing a great job, having a laugh (no David Brent's though)
- You can wear whatever you want to work every day (but please, no suit and ties).
- Basic salary - £20,000 - £30,000 with up to 50% commission on deals
* Simple uncapped commission/bonus structure that benefits the consultant
* Full-Time Monday - Friday with flexible working hours
* Company Laptop
* PROGRESSION - You are working in a startup, so you will be able to build underneath you.
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'