Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p.a Plus OTE
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
This is a new and exciting role within our client's Hitchin branch, to further develop an established Market Nationwide.
This position would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant, or Team Leader, who has an ambition to progress their role to Management Level. Initially, this position will be a fee earning role, joining a warm desk with full responsibilities of Business Development, Candidate Generation and Management of existing Client Accounts!
- Fully responsible for fee delivery in main market areas
- Displays a consistent level of performance, self-management & independence at all times
- Undertaking client development activities, from calling, networking etc.
- Pro-active candidate Sourcing, head-hunting, short-listing & ongoing candidate management
- Executing the full recruitment process, demonstrating full autonomy from start to finish (full 360 recruitment process)
- Achieving high levels of repeat business, as opposed to â€˜short winsâ€™
- Taking part in training, coaching & mentoring of new consultants as and when required
- Work towards progressing to full â€˜Management Roleâ€™
- Assist in making commercial decisions in line with business goals / strategy
- Undertake specific projects delegated by management as and when required
- Producing KPI Reports, showing awareness of own performance, strengths & areas of development
- Acting as an ambassador for the business, driving quality and high levels of customer service at all times â€" exceeding clients / candidates expectations!
- Displaying a positive attitude, demonstrating resilience, enthusiasm & a hunger to succeed!
- Recent business development experience!
- Ability to build and manage excellent business relationships at all levels
- Commercial acumen with excellent negotiation skills
- Previous experience of recruiting, dealing in both a temporary & permanent desk (ideally)
- Strong knowledge of the end to end recruitment process (360 recruitment)
- Evidence of successfully achieving financial targets
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next 7 working days!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job