IJ are working with a brand new exclusive client! Combined the co-founders have just shy of 30 years' experience and have built the foundations of a solid, profitable, future leading recruitment business. We are so proud to be working with them from the very beginning and helping them find the best talent on the South Coast. They are based in Fareham in a swanky office just off of the M27.
Our client operates in the following sectors and are looking for someone to 'head up' each sector:
- Renewable Energy
- Oil & Gas
What you need?
- 3 years + recruitment experience in the industry sectors above
- Confident in the market you work in
- Ambitious and driven individual
- Isn't afraid of hard work
- Experience winning your own business
- Able to build relationships with your candidates and clients
- Want a real opportunity to be successful
What they can offer?
- An opportunity working for a reputable brand
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- The feeling of owning your own 'business within a business'
- Build your own team around you
- High earning potential
- Autonomous supportive working environment
- Results driven - quality over quantity
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Elle Stephenson at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.