This is an opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to step up into a role with more responsibility and ultimately the chance to grow into a Team Leader (if management is your style) or Associate Partner (if you just want to focus on you).
For this Principal Recruitment Consultantposition you will need to have roughly 3-5 years of recruitment agency experience and be a proven 360 recruiter, I won’t explain the day to day as if you have the experience, you know what you’ll be doing.
Basic Salary c. £40-50k + OTE
An overview of the business:
- Ambitious, boutique Recruitment Consultancy within Financial Services
- Large modern office in Central London
- Leading commission structure, uncapped with no threshold
- Progression plan to bring a Senior Consultant to TL or AP level
- High billing environment creating opportunity to learn/push yourself
- Values taken seriously: Integrity, Innovation, Trust and
- Experienced Senior Recruiter with continuity in previous roles
- Successful track record of personal billings
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven and consultative working style
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building and communication skills
- Enjoy being a hands-on biller and have a lead from the front style
Perks of this agency:
- Family feel culture, office banter of course but also mature about workplace
- Commission scheme up to 40% with no threshold (earn commission on every deal)
- Work from home days, personal to each consultant
- Tools such as Recruiter Licence, video IVing, apple kit tech and candidate sourcing AI
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- PERKBOX account
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Bi-annual holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam etc.)
- Office dog!
If you are looking for a step up the ladder in you career then this is a perfect recruitment opportunity.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE are an experienced agency specialising in placing; Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Senior Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'