Senior Recruitment Consultant (Finance) - London
Permanent People are pleased to be working with an industry-leading recruitment agency who have an international presence. This forward-thinking business have established an excellent reputation in their field due to their consultative approach, innovative thinking and a service over sales mentality.
Our client take pride in their honest and transparent service which has developed their longstanding relationships where they really get to know and understand their clients’ needs. This is a mature culture with a non-micromanaging approach, instead employees are encouraged to use their initiative and think innovatively with each client and candidate.
Our client are looking to expand and grow their client base due to continued growth and success, there is the opportunity to recruit in established Interims Finance Division.
What benefits are on offer?
- Opportunity to inherit an established desk
- Industry leading commission structure - no threshold
- Career Progression
- A mature, collaborative environment with no micromanaging
- Monthly rewards for high-achievers
- Generous annual leave allowance
What experience is required?
- At least 18 months/2 years 360 recruitment experience specialising in the Finance market. Interim experience is beneficial but perm will also be considered.
- An ambitious, proactive and innovative approach to recruitment, you enjoy generating your own business and developing your desk
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with high-end clients
Apply Now or contact Paul @ Permanent People for more info!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'