- Up to £25K+ Plus commission
- Multi-million-pound recruitment business
- National Network of Offices
- A Range of benefits including health care, pension and money off vouchers
- Significant growth and genuine career opportunities
- Full training and support plus ongoing training and bite size courses
- Friendly well-established teams
You will be an experienced recruiter ideally with 2+ years' experience, who is a self-motivated and a pro-active individual. This is an opportunity to elevate your career within a corporate group. Strong candidate attraction and business development skills are essential. Be ambitious with a strong track record within Driving sectors.
- On-Call duties
- Contacting new and existing companies to discuss their staffing requirements
- Sourcing all classes of drivers to match the requirements of your clients
- Establish and maintain long lasting relationships
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your clients through provision of outstanding candidates and excellent communication and regular client liaison
- You will be confident over the phone and face to face and will ideally have knowledge of the local area
Reply to Shabaan in the very strictest of confidence
We are a professional recruitment to recruitment consultancy offering career opportunities and consultancy. All communications with us are treated with respect and discretion.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Confidential | Ethical | Approachable | Flexible | Expert
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job