So many posts on Linkedin are written by someone having a go at recruiters. We are the money grabbing, flesh peddling scum of the earth according to some and whilst it's uncomfortable to read, I can understand some of the most common complaints.
- Recruiters only care about the fee!
- Recruiters never get back to you!
- Recruiters get paid by the clients so they don't care about the candidate!
RedSprout are trying to be different. I'm not going to say that we have got it completely right yet but I will tell you this:
- We give away more than we take!
- We are trying to be innovative, not by creating an app that will 'kill off recruitment', but by leveraging communication tools to ours and our clients advantage - have you seen #nofeefriday and our 'Sprouting about' show?
- It might sound like a cliche but our customers are at the heart of everything we do - we are in it for the long term not just the fee today.
We are getting it wrong at the moment - we are letting some customers down and that's because we've grown fast because of our marketing led business development approach. I'm not boasting but by far the majority of our customers come to us through recomendation and because they've seen our content and like our approach. I hate letting customers down and that's where you come in.
I'm looking for a relationship builder, a consultant, not a salesperson. Someone who is well connected (over 2,000 linkedin connections) and understands their SEO from their PPC. Someone who nutures their connections and understands that those connections are the key. I'm looking for someone that has looked at the recruitment industry and can't help thinking there must be a better way to do this. Someone that questions the KPI's their given at the moment and wants instead to be long term and results focussed, not process driven.
We're young! Not me personally, I'm over 50, but as a business and in our thinking. We're only small at the moment, there's two of us and you'll be the third person to join us. We're incredibly passionate and ambitious to grow and we want to be 20 strong in the next five years.
Join us as and help us do it better.