Senior Recruitment Consultant (Cyber Security)
RedCat Digital are seeking ambitious recruiters with a proactive attitude who are able to demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/ mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena. We were one of the first specialist digital recruitment agencies in the UK, established before the likes of Facebook & Google were household names and have been helping to build this fascinating sector since 2000.
Our values are honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to stay at the cutting edge of the sector and have successfully partnered with industry leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Sky, Microsoft, Yahoo!, ASOS, Burberry, Razorfish for over 15 years in some cases, making over a hundred specialist placements with some brands.
We are looking for Recruiters who want to calve out a long-term career, immerse themselves in our sector and become a market leader in their chosen discipline. In return we will offer comprehensive training, a market leading commission structure and rapid career progression.
We recently opened our Cyber Security division in November 2017, since then our CS offering has grown significantly. We are now looking for an experienced cyber security recruiter to come on board & to be an integral part of the development of this division.
- Warm desk with an extensive existing client base
- Vacancies to work on from Day 1
- Ability to work autonomously without micro-management or KPI’s
- Dual-desk, allowing you to consistently bill with a daybook alone
- Reason for the vacancy is due to a lack of capacity within the office to fulfil our clients’ needs
- Talent attraction - market mapping and head-hunting - once the pipeline is strong enough resourcers will be hired to support you and your career will really start to take shape….
- Business Development - working closely with other consultants to open existing accounts and developing new long term partnerships
- Marketing/ developing your recruitment brand - working with our marketing manager your role will be to build our brand as the recruitment partner of choice within the cyber security sector, specifically within server-side development. We are looking to invest significantly in sponsoring events and giving something back to the community we partner with.
What we need from you
- Passion, drive, energy, determination and commitment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Methodical/ analytically minded.
- Intellectual horsepower - clients come to us when assignments are tough, with our deep knowledge of the sector, RedCat Digital offer advice and guidance on how to source even the scarcest of talent. We want you to become a thought leader
- Passion for providing world class levels of service to all candidates and clients
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social and a passion to keep up to date with the latest market trends
What we can offer you
- Market leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure (achieve 40% commission on billings above £30K in any month)
- Highly defined career path
- Investment in on-going training and personal development
- Incentives - trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team
- Ability to work autonomously within a relaxed environment with self-motivated consultants
- You will be required to target and build deep routed relationships with candidates & clients, helping to build and shape specialist teams in sectors where top talent is always in demand. At RedCat Digital you will have the freedom to partner with clients on roles from £30K, through to high profile, retained Executive Search assignments.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Information Security
- Work Autonomously