We have partnered up with a consultancy who are recognised as the number 1 player in the FMCG, food, and drinks market.
They have 2 offices situated in the UK, one in Manchester and the other in the heart of Edinburgh. This specific vacancy will sit in the Edinburgh office. This role is for a fairly new division, you will be focussing on the Consumer Goods market, with a particular focus within the Beauty, Cosmetics & Personal Care sectors.
The ideal candidate will have worked in this exact industry, if not, it would be someone who has recruited into the Consumer Good's market.
What can they offer you?
- A step up in your career - this role would be perfect for someone at the 2 year mark where they feel like they have hit a ceiling, they can offer you a promotion from day one if you have the right attitude
- 25% commission (small monthly threshold)
- To be apart of a growing team
- Work in a prestigious/niche market
- High fee's - high percentages
- International remit
- No restrictions
- Can offer up to £30,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- A small, close-knit team
- Working alongside business-minded and entrepreneurial consultants
- Work for a highly reputable brand in the recruitment market
What are they looking for?
- Industry knowledge is key - the more the better
- 2 years + recruitment experience (18 months minimum)
- Someone who has the drive to do a 360 desk - someone who enjoys the sales process
- Experience or the right attitude to work high-end senior roles
- Attitude - someone who has clear drivers and motivations to work in recruitment
- Clear successes and wins during your career
- Entrepreneurial streak
- Natural salesperson
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'