Senior/Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Uxbridge
Sectors - Construction, Civil Engineering & Plant, Rail
Outstanding uncapped commission
23 days holiday + stats
- Highly regarded independent recruitment business specialising across Built Environment sectors including but not limited to Construction, Civils & Plant, Asbestos removal, plus Link-Up approved to supply in to the Rail sector - blue collar
- Outstanding career potential for high achievers
- An experienced 360 Senior/Recruitment Consultant is required - this is a sales focused opportunity, to help facilitate continued growth and expansion.
- Superb chance to help continue the development and growth of the business in line with the MDs strategy
- Great opportunity to grow in to a senior leadership/management role and could offer genuine share or equity options for the right candidate who demonstrates reliability, determination and a consistent fee generation
- Ideally a minimum 2-3 years recruitment experience within Built Environment - Skilled & Trades
- A high desire for sales, mixed with the ability to build professional relationships at all levels.
- An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
We do try to respond personally but if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job