Senior / Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Sheffield
£22,000 - £30,000 basic DOE
+ Superb uncapped bonus
+ Car allowance (Senior Con level and above)
+ Pension & Healthcare
+ 23 days holiday
This is a new role with a leading regional recruitment specialist who are expanding due to client demand on their Construction division covering a broad range of specialisms including Architecture & Design, Construction- Trades, Facilities Engineering, Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Management and Mechanical & Electrical.
They offer outstanding In-House training, development and career progression for talented and dedicated individuals and this role is to meet their current requirement selling recruitment solutions in to the Built Environment across the region from their Sheffield offices
• Ideally a minimum of 12 months recruitment experience, preferably within Construction / Technical / Engineering recruitment, but all related experience considered.
• A self starter with good sales skills and consistent biller
• An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• React in a targeted environment
• Desire to succeed and progress in to leadership/management roles
Please contact Ben Whitfield at Fresh Partnership in confidence for more details
We do try to respond personally but if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further