Business Consultant - Commercial Permanent Recruitment Desk
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 5:30
Salary Negotiable depending on experience + Commission
My client is a local Milton Keynes Recruitment Agency who pride themselves on good staff and client retention. They are now looking to expand their Permanent Recruitment team within the commercial sector.
Role over view:
- To develop the permanent needs of Clients and Candidates.
- Work closely with Senior Business & Training Consultant and other members of the Office team to ensure all clients receive an efficient and professional service, offering the best candidates for the vacancy.
- To maximise all opportunities and achieve activity and financial goals in relation to your individual sales targets and budgets.
- Guidance from Sales & Operations Director on issues outside job-holders knowledge.
- Ensure the office team place vacancies/bookings aiming for an interview to placement ratio of 3:1
- Assess suitability of permanent candidates to fulfil the job requirement.
- Negotiate fees and payment terms. Ensure all are signed off and communicated appropriately.
- Objectives set on a quarterly basis.
- Improved efficiency increases confidence with the client for future business and personal relationship building with client and candidate.
Business Consultant Responsibilities
- Cross-selling all divisions within the business
- Daily meetings to communicate and update at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Be aware on a daily basis of all activity on of the office permanent team, including figures, projections, client meetings.
- Ensure sales and marketing is carried out appropriately with regular updates reporting back to the Sales & Operations Director.
- Manage all aspects of the desk to include candidate attraction, registration, candidate care, desk management, client control and service etc.
- Liaise with clients to accurately assess permanent requirements in order to successfully fill the vacancy, ensuring compliance with operational procedures and GDPR.
- Attract, source, interview and skill test to assess abilities in order for candidates to fully meet client requirements.
- Ensure all literature sent from the company is of a high standard and free from errors (e.g. CV's).
- Lead generation from candidates, clients, media, job boards and social networking to identify potential new business and to identify competition.
- To identify potential, traitor and existing clients, to present and promote the brand
- Account manage and develop lapsed and existing clients to include client visits to review service levels and expand the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all administration in relation to desk management is carried out efficiently and accurately and in line with company procedures, GDPR, best practice and REC guidelines i.e. referencing, ID/right to work checks, competency based registrations, CV production, interview setting, interview prep, producing offers, producing placements, payment and invoicing.
- Maintain and raise company profile at all times i.e. writing accurate and eye catching adverts for on-line advertising to attract qualified and suitable candidates, speculative marketing to Clients, marketing awareness campaigns, e-shots and ad-hoc promotions etc.
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) standard in English Language and Maths.
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience.
- Reach and maintain target levels, setting an example to colleagues.
- Assertive and confident with client communication and presentations with proven client relationship management ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job