JOB TITLE: Senior Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION: Chelmsford, Essex
SALARY: £25,000 to Â£30,000 p.a Plus OTE
CONTRACT: Permanent / Full time
The successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will be predominantly working on delivering permanent and contractor placements within a vertical market. You will ensure that business is developed and nurtured from existing and new clients to achieve growth and profit targets.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team to build client and candidate relationships - You will work unsupervised and have responsibility for your personal daily activity and GP targets. This position will include Business Development Activities, as well as a number of warm clients to Account Manage!
- To contribute to the company's aims & objectives by working towards weekly targets with a view to generate revenue for the business
- To participate & contribute to the company's performance appraisal system, including the identification of any training requirements
- To ensure that the needs of the company's clients remain central to the tasks undertaken, to ensure that the services provided meet the company's requirements in terms of quality and cost etc.
- To represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times, whether in person, in writing or by telephone.
- To deliver a professional recruitment service to both clients & candidates alike
- To ensure that deliverables are met and working procedures are adhered to at all times.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY:
- Generate & develop new business within your specified Market to achieve growth & profit targets
- Deliver monthly GP targets on a consistent basis
- Drive business development by introducing new clients to the division & working with the Management Team
- Identify multiple permanent & contract job orders
- Assist in the building of high performing / profitable clients
- Maximise every client relationship as well as maximising your potential to confirm multiple deals each month
- Attend client meetings
- Qualify candidates and match CV against live roles
- Manage and arrange a large activity pipeline of candidate interviews
- Assist in monitoring both the marketplace and competition.
- Holiday Allowance: 22 Days rising to 25 with length of service
- Pension Contribution
- Attractive on-target bonuses
- Excellent progression prospects
- Modern spacious recently renovated offices in trendy Chelmsford
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.