Senior Recruitment Consultant - Care, Medical and Healthcare
• Basic salary to £33,000 (dependent on experience)
• Package negotiable
• Excellent uncapped OTE and bonus scheme
• Free Parking
• Very modern office environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a specialist Senior Care Recruiter to join our client. This is a fresh and innovative brand, designed to provide a full recruitment service to Medical, Private Health and Social Care Clients. The wider company is well known across a range of niche industry sectors and they have successfully attracted and grown and retained a team with an extensive range of experience.
They are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to focus on temporary roles within the Medical sector. You will not be restricted in terms of remit and will be able to grow a desk within an open, national market. You will be working under an experienced, time served, and highly capable management team so will receive all the support, tools and training needed to develop in the role. The role will be interesting, varied and will allow you the autonomy you need to successfully grow your desk.
• Have ambition, drive and be a consultative recruiter
• Be a capable interviewer who can match closely to client requirements
• Be an experienced recruiter looking for a role within a new, autonomous environment
• Have strong communication and negotiation skills
• Be a people-based approach and be confident and dealing with clients at all levels
• Have a proven background as a team player
• Have excellent presentation skills and a tenacious, positive outlook with a well presented and credible approach
The office space is modern, bright and lively with an excellent team environment. They are situated within 1 min of the local train station and transport networks with free parking available.
The package is fully negotiable, based upon experience and will be designed to motivate you to maximise your potential.
Apply in confidence.
Care Recruitment / Social Care Recruitment / Health Recruitment / Recruitment Consultant / Temp