Recruitment Consultant Renewables - Blue Collar
- Commission - Uncapped
- Heath Care
- Annual Bonus
- Incentive trips
- Work from home option
- Must have at least a years Recruitment experience from a professional service.
I am looking for recruitment consultants with the ability to match the requirements of their clients and candidates, whilst ensuring exceptional quality, tailored recruitment solutions and delivering individual revenue targets.
- New business gained through a structured and consultative business development approach
- Manage, nurture, pacify and develop current and new relationships
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of clients business and requirements
- Prognosticate future assignments
- Source and attract top tier talent, interviewing and assessing their ability and expertise
- Maintain healthy relationships with prevailing candidates
- Cross selling
- Evolve industry/sector/subject matter expertise
- At least a years recruitment experience ideally within Power, O&G, Construction or Engineering
- Communicate with both candidates and clients, confidently
- Instrument the 360 process
- Achieve and exceed expectations
- Identify short, medium and long-term projects
- Be a self-motivator
- Open minded to new processes and protocols
- Be commercially aware
- Manage daily task and activities
I'm looking for like-minded, hungry, money motivated individuals that want to develop their career and join a very successful team of recruiters
Competitive commission structure combined with an adult working approach. You will be a key player in the businesses continued growth and success.
If you've been miss sold your current role or been made promises that have never materialised. Or genuinely just frustrated and desire an exciting opportunity, coupled with a rewarding package then please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job