Are you an experienced creative Recruitment Consultant unfulfilled in your current position?
Are you entrepreneurial and driven by success?
I have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant looking for their next step in the creative world of Architecture & Design! You will be working in the industry already and have a successful track record but looking to take your career to the next step in to a Senior/Principal position.
Due to continued success in the market we are expanding the team with a top biller to join us in our beautiful offices just off Cannon Street.
With existing clients in place, there are warm accounts to take over and live jobs to work on but you will have the confidence and tenacity to push the desk forward.
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
The role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant includes but is not limited to:
- Building lasting client relationships and being the recruitment partner of choice
- Providing an effective and efficient recruitment solution
- Providing a bespoke and tailored offering to each and every client
- Providing market specialist knowledge to clients and candidates
- Providing a comprehensive and streamline recruitment journey for our candidates
The ideal candidate:
- A strong track record within Architecture/Design recruitment
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in managing or guiding junior team members (desirable)
What's on offer for you:
- Competitive salary + Uncapped commission
- Promotion on merit not longevity
- Buy/Sell holiday
- Birthday off on us!
- Discounts at large retailers, holidays, gadgets and so much more..
- Subsidised gym membership
- Share purchase scheme
- Annual awards conference (all expenses paid)
For a conversation in confidence please call Lauren Huddleston - Head of Talent for Randstad CPE -
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.