The chance for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join an established Finance and Accounting Recruitment consultancy in the process of developing and expanding their scope has recently become available… The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with the opportunity to diversify and set up their own division within the organisation.
Sound interesting? Read below!
The company is located in West Central London and operates within the accounting and finance space, specialising in qualified, part-qualified and senior roles. They recruit on a perm, temp and interim basis within C+I, banking and FS. Their client base consists of boutique firms all the way up to SMEs and Blue Chip Multinationals.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant with my client you can expect:
- Attractive base salary DOE, plus an excellent commission structure, plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Clear path to progression - hit targets and immediately get pay rise
- Chance to be part of a specialist, professional, growing team - with the opportunity to move very quickly up the ranks.
- Warm desk
- Perm and contract opportunities
- Existing client base, some retained work, highly regarded in the financial recruitment sector.
- Works with clients such as Barclays, HSBC, etc
- Quarterly Events - ascot, rugby, etc
- 25 Holidays Days per annum
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Early finish Fridays
- Attractive commission structure + quarterly bonuses
The Role - Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Full 360 Consultant role within the commercial sector
- Developing new and existing business and client relationships via telephone and face to face meetings
- Focusing on providing a quality recruitment service by
- Reviewing CVs, interviewing candidates, presenting short list of candidates to clients
- Resourcing candidates using various mediums
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients
- Support and develop and existing team
The suitable candidate will need:
- 2+ years 360 recruitment experience (in the A&F sector)
- Strong billing history (140k plus)
- Experience in developing new accounts and maintain and improving upon existing relationships
- University degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and drive to succeed
Interested in the role? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'